A Little Bit About Me....

I'm attending the University of South Alabama, where I plan to major in secondary education/ history. After I get my Bachelor's Degree, I plan to be a high school history teacher in Mobile, Alabama.

Tools in the Classroom

The tools I will take away from this class are Timetoast, Google Docs, iTunes U and Google Earth. Since I am a history major as well as an education major; the timetoast tool will help my students with time lines. Google Docs is the free version of Microsoft office. One can do a spreadsheet, and form a presentation. I will be using this during my teaching carrier because it's free and easy to use. iTunes U, can help further my education on certain areas in history so that I may give my students accurate information. Finally, Google Earth has a tool where you can look at a place in the past. I plan to show my students certain places and what they look like during the time frame we are studying, to get them more involved.